Members of the Barambah Beekeepers Club are able to:
– Participate in monthly meetings and events
– Get hands on experience with club hive inspections
– Sell honey through the club popup shop
– Advertise on the club classifieds web page
– Access club equipment, free of charge, such as de-capping equipment and extractors,
– Access member only content on our website
– Attend club courses
Membership starts from the 1st of February and is valid for one year. Choose from either individual or family membership.
All membership applications will be presented at the next general meeting for approval by the committee. We will contact you via email to let you know if your application has been successful. Your annual membership must then be presented in person to the Treasurer at your first general meeting as a member.